Piano First Class is a community and resource for pianists from beginners to advanced.
- Introduction to Classical Piano
- Learning to Play with an Audience
- Piano Chord Comping Tutorials and Techniques
- Piano Practice Tips: How to get the most from your practice sessions
- Technique for Large Stretches
- The Psychology of Piano Practice
- Tips for Becoming a Better Piano Sightreader
- Why does the piano have 88 keys?
- Franz Liszt, Années de pèlerinage: Analysis and Discussion
- Franz Liszt, Trois études de concert: Analysis and Discussion
- Maurice Ravel, Ma mère L’oye: Analysis and Discussion
- Maurice Ravel, Sonatine: Analysis and Discussion